Terms & Conditions
- We proclaim that this website (www.letsgocss.com) is owned and managed LETSGOCSS (referred to as "we," "us," or "our" herein). All the content available on this website including the trademarks, service marks, text, images, graphics, audio, video, design/ layout, logos, tagline is under restricted use. You don't have rights to copy, republish, reproduce, edit or distribute the content for non-commercial or commercial use before our prior notification.
- LETSGOCSS reserves all rights of the content available on or through www.letsgocss.com and all the website material is strictly protected by worldwide copyright laws, treaty provisions and other proprietary rights. All kind of unauthorized use of website is strictly prohibited.
- We are not liable to any direct, indirect or incidental damages that have taken place while accessing this site material to any party or individual.
- We at Lets Go Css offer best quality service standards to the clients. Here is our definition to best quality solution guidelines:-
- Pixel-perfect, clean, error-free, W3C valid, well-commented, SEO semantic, easily readable, hand-written, fully optimized, cross browser compatible codes.
- Each set of codes delivered by us will be supported by W3C Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict, W3C Valid HTML 4.01 and W3C Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
- We strictly follow accessibility guidelines of Section 508 / DDA / and WCAG1.0 checkpoints.
- Project delivery time for the first page will be 8 Biz hours and we need 3 working hours for every additional sub (inner) page. Here, by biz (working hours) we simply mean Monday to Saturday (9:00 am to 6 pm). Please note that the stipulated project delivery timeline may increase as per nature and size of the project.